Featuring a contemporary design and exciting audio performance, the SX6 is a flawlessly made two-way speaker system. With remarkable reproduction of even the finest details, the SX6 is a highly accurate and intensely musical system with broad frequency response and low distortion. While digital audio formats demand a new level of performance, these speakers are built for the task! With superb sound radiation and rich timbre, the SX6 is perfect for music and home theater applications. Even at high volume levels, the acoustic image remains free from cabinet vibrations and driver resonances.
The bookshelf design allows for multiple placement options, and in a home theater surround sound application, the SX6 speakers produce exceptional sound, and can operate as front main or rear surround speakers. Thanks to its distinct design and premium natural beech finish, this system harmonizes perfectly with modern living areas. By virtue of the tuned bass reflex cabinet, the SX6 produces an outstanding and precise performance for its compact design. Only premium components such as high-end tweeters - rare in speakers at this price - and high-performance magnets are used in this system. The result is a pure listening experience that represents a new standard in audio accuracy, craftsmanship and quality.
- Premium components ensure serious performance, natural sound and great reliability at an exceptional value
- Bookshelf speaker configuration for full range sound in any application
- Designed for use as front main or home theater surround speakers
- Engineered MDF wood construction to reduce cabinet resonance
- Ultra high-end tweeters provide accurate high frequency response
- Ferro-fluid cooled tweeter for longer life
- Butyl rubber surrounds for increased durability and performance
- Tuned bass port for controlled low frequency response and improved efficiency
- 5-way gold plated binding post terminals for optimum conductivity
- Banana plug and speaker wire compatible connectors on all speakers
- Low diffraction flush fit removable front grilles for spacious imaging
- Magnetically shielded to avoid interference with other video products
- Premium crossovers feature Butterworth design for audio equalization
- 18 gauge internal lead wire to reduce signal degradation
- Premium veneer woodgrain finish to compliment any home decor.
|Speaker Configuration||2 Way - 2 Driver Bookshelf Loudspeakers|
|Tweeter||1 inch Soft Dome Ferrofluid Cooled|
|Woofer||5 inch Polymer Treated Driver with Butyl Rubber Surround|
|Power Handling||30 - 100 Watts|
|Frequency Response||50Hz - 20KHz|
|Internal Lead Wire||N/A|
|Sensitivity||89±3dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|Crossover Frequency||3500Hz PCB Phase Coherent - Mounted Circuitry Butterworth Design|
|Enclosure||Tuned Rear Port Bass Reflex Bookshelf Design|
|Dimensions||13.5 x 8.3 x 9.1 inch|
|Speaker Weight||11.6 pounds/speaker.|
|Certifications||CE Certified, RoHS|
|DOLBY ATMOS||Ideal for use as surround sound speakers in a Dolby Atmos™ Surround Sound System|
|Frequency Response Graph||
Click to Expand
Pieces of junk . first set I received the magnet separated from the tweeter the second set that I have now one speaker is way out of phase and worthless
I wish Fluance never discontinues this model.
Fantastic performance on all frequencies. People complaining for lacking bass: let the speakers break in and correctly position them, you'll see the difference!
The quality is there, I think it will last for a long time. The sound is great, nice bass and the price is great too. Came nicely packaged but the finish is not perfect. Overall it's a good product.
Excelente bookshelf speakers for entry to
The World Hi-fi audio...